• Unless otherwise stated, all our fabrics are 100% cotton and 106 cm wide.
• All fabrics units are per meter.
• MINIMUM length of fabric you can order is 0.25 m.
• You can order fabric in multiples of 0.25 m.
For example 0.25 m, 0.5 m, 0.75 m, 1 m, 1.25 m, etc.
• Any orders received for 0.25 m of a fabric will be cut as a FAT QUARTER. Should you wish a THIN QUARTER, please add that as a note to your order.
• Units refer to quantitiy i.e. 2 units left means that there is 2 meters of fabric left.
HOW TO SHOP:
• Browse our products, or use the SEARCH function to find any specific product.
• Select the products you want, as well as the quantity and add them to your shopping cart.
• Go to CHECKOUT and either login in or set up your login profile and address details, then proceed through the final steps.
• Add any comment or notes that we need to be aware of.
• Choose your payment method.
• If you would like to pay by credit card, click the PayFast logo. You will be routed to the PayFast payment system once you have confirmed your order.
• Hit the CONFIRM THE ORDER button.
• Check your email inbox for an order confirmation.
• If you have chosen to pay by EFT or bank deposit, you will find our bank details on the confirmation email. Deposit or transfer the funds into our bank account and send us proof of payment. Non-South African customers must please NOT make any payments until we have quoted you for postage cost.
• We send your parcel.